News round up: AZ Electronic Materials, Apple, Nelson Mandela, Royal Dutch Shell, Marks & Spencer, Domino's, Quantas and House prices.
- Ex-Smith Group FD up for ICAS Junior VP
- Companies struggle to comply with latest reporting requirements
- KPMG chair calls for new audit kitemark
- HMRC discriminating against small business say ICAS
- Contact Us at Director of Finance Online
- Big brother is watching: HMRC uses web robots to catch online traders
- Auto-enrollment pension laws pose greatest challenge to finance directors
- Citigroup still languishing
The Edge: Richard Northedge Takes on Corporate Finance
The Law Corner: Where Finance and Law Meet
5 costly misconceptions about fixed term employment contracts
The points you should consider when taking on an employee for a finite amount of time.
More From The Law Corner Here.
The Currency Crystal Ball
Sterling rises as Bank of England turn more optimistic on UK economy
But why was GBP/USD unable to take a stab at 1.6?
More From The Currency Crystal Ball Here.
Latest from the DoF Video Library
An introduction to board portals: Security
Discovering the value of electronic board books
Visit Our Video Library For More Details